We are trying to communicate that another world is invading ours so please consider this in your design elements. This whole book is set in our world now.
If the image is simple, the title font should be elaborate.
If the title font is simple, then the image should be complex and detailed.
Possible Cover Art for Complex Designs:
- A sword wielding man entering a menacing cave (prototype included and featured on http://www.moldara.com)
- A Harpy Eagle (wearing a half a polished geode on a strap around its neck, a silhouette of a figure in shadow on the geode) claws open and ready to attack
-A sword wielding, cloaked rider, on horseback, running towards a girl’s hand holding a smart phone (as if to take a picture. See also attached file)
- a smart phone lying in the grass with a broken screen. The last picture on the screen is of:
-a sword wielding, cloaked rider, on horseback
- A Harpy Eagle wearing a half a polished geode on a strap around its neck, claws open and ready to attack
-a cloaked man with a nose to chin metal masks that look like they are modeled after a decomposing corpse
- A unique, blown-glass lamp with a sparking blue flame, its glass cover removed
-A young woman’s bloody arm in the grass, a smart watch on her wrist, an archer’s wrist guard just above it with a symbol on it (see also: Bronia.jpg)
-A young woman’s bloody arm in the grass, an archer’s wrist guard just above it with a symbol on it (see also: Bronia.jpg) here smashed phone just out of reach
Possible Cover Art for Simple Designs:
- Druid-like Runes in an open book (think leather bound and very old)
- Parchment Paper with special writing (see also attached: alphabet key, symbols for Virginia, Sages/lamp, Moldara, Ninever, Tershon, Bronia)
- Shadowy figures in the woods
- A unique, blown-glass lamp with a sparking blue flame
- Nose to chin metal masks that look like they are modeled after a decomposing corpse under a light
- Reverse silhouette of a girl, (see attached image) with scary woods inside her
- The Bronia symbol/necklace (see attached image) at a young woman’s throat
- The title on a pages as if translated from Moldara to English (see attached alphabet and it’s translation)
- See also jpg symbols attached (those would be found in an open book and as lettering on the pages)