2nd try to create a logo :/
Original name: EnVers Group. The name was created 10 years ago as first letters from “Enterprise Versatile group”
New logo should have only "envers" without group.
1) The logo can be any color, or even multi-color
2) Font. You can offer any font you want, however, it will be good to use public font from Google fonts later for website/styling.
3) Heating spiral as “e” letter, avoid using any options that looks like Heating spirals https://images.ua.prom.st/123772853…omotec.jpg
4) Avoid using Stock images:
5) Avoid stealing logos: https://logodix.com/logo/1221039.png
Please do not steal ideas from 2013 with those chains, most of ideas are just variations of what was done 6 years ago: https://www.screencast.com/t/2evC1qug0g
6) Logo/Symbol: The preferred option is horizontal logo, where symbol on the side as easier to use in future, but if you would find a vertical option with is great, then we would choose that too.
7) Symbol. The logo should have a symbol, that we would be able to use on FAVICON or elsewhere. The “envers” logo will be used on our backend management system to process orders of different products, but related to Internet, not socks, or food, but SSL, LEI codes, PCI scanning tools, domains and others. Since we operate multiple websites and services we want to rout them to the same management client area. So the logo will be used for that platform. Domain: envers.com
we do understand that when the business is IT, and not an exact object it is harder to create a symbol as there is no basically a symbol describing IT or business, due to that fact we believe the symbol can be done in 2 ways only, the abstract object OR playing with letters like “V”. “V” means Versatile and also the name of companies CEO (VLAD), so playing around is good thing. We do love that logo: https://99designs.com/brand-identit…tries/1226 but it is too similar to Verisign ☹
8) Avoid using TAXI checkers https://www.screencast.com/t/uf3jOu7Bm
9) Friends. Try offering 1 option, but spend at least more time thinking, when you shoot 5 options in 5 minutes it's like guessing and random options :) Respect your and our time please
Thank you very much and sorry for quite complicated task