Very satisfied with Garry's work always! Have worked with him on multiple occasions.
How kathkiwi started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
The Flower Project
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a hip, contemporary online florist delivering flowers all over Auckland city.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A modern, simple, eye catching van wrap working in with the silver colour of our vans. All back windows are to be silver like the van.
The three key items we need included:
1. Our tag line 'Flowers to the people'
2. Our website theflowerproject.co.nz
3. Our logo
I would like the logo to not be too dominating in the design please and more focusing on the first two items.
Our Target audience is 35 - 55 year olds with disposable income.
I have attached my pintrest board of other van wrap designs I like and admire and hope to create something contemporary as this. https://nz.pinterest.com/boudicakat…r-project/
Our 3 vans are the following
1. Year 2009, Make - Nissan, Model - NV200 (submodel - Vanette)
2. Year 2011, Make - Nissan, Model - NV200 (submodel - Vanette)
3. Year 2011, Make - Nissan, Model NV200 (submodel - Vanette)