LESS is definitely MORE when it comes to the lettering -- however, our service model is somewhat complex, so it still needs to effectively communicate who we are... our website look/feel is a good place to get a sense of how we design our marketing materials.
The following information needs to be integrated into the design:
1. Carpenter & MacNeille (full name in addition to the "C&M" lock up)
4. Architecture | Interior Design | Construction | Custom Woodworking | Property Services
The following information can be integrated, but is not required:
1. Tagline: "Designed for you. Built for all time."
2. Full Legal Name: "Carpenter & MacNeille Architects and Builders"
3. Essex, MA
Our Logo files are attached and here is information about our color usage:
Paint - Benjamin Moore Rustic Brick (2091-20)
Print - PMS 484 U
Black and white are also acceptable for use with our logo and we use an off-white color for accents on some of our signage and web materials. That color is:
(50% opacity) PMS 7499
Y - 15
K - 0
The standard fonts we use are Garamond, Adobe Garamond Pro, Perpetua and Palatino Linotype.
Attached you will also find
• some of the various ways we use our logos
• photos of the Sprinter Van we are lettering
• an example of our site signage artwork
• a “brand guide” for our logos
• two examples of subtle/effective lettering I’ve noticed in our region
Looking forward to seeing what you can do!