It was a big pleasure to work with Johan! He is an amazing illustrator. The icon I got is of high-quality and I love it! Johan was very responsive and delivered more than what was required in the brief. I could not be more satisfied!
- Serhii K
Wi~ is amazing to work with. He has quick turnarounds on his deliverables and always brings interesting designs to the table that mirror exactly what you are thinking. I will definitely be keeping him in my short list of designers for future projects.
- Rendra Design
Rendra was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. Because our project involved a set of multiple graphics, there were a few consistency details that took a few tries to refine. I appreciate how quickly they were able to make the necessary changes based on my feedback. I would work with Rendra again.
How Resonant Pair started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our group analyzes people's personality and provides them service based on their personality themes. Our target audience is focused to adults in the US.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need 4 icons designed. These images would be posted on a user's profile on our site as a visual representation of their personality themes. These icons should be simple with a colored background (for contrast against a white page). My vision is that each icon would be the letter that the theme starts with and a simple graphic.
The 4 themes and descriptions are;
1) Accomplish: Driven by how much can be accomplished in a day, a week, a life time.
2) Learning: Continously learning new skills.
3) Strategy: Ability to process all possible scenarios to determine strategy for best path forward.
4) Direction: Performs best when there is an established direction.
My thoughts to what the icons could be are as follows;
1) A capital letter A with the horizontal bar being a candle that extends past the legs and is burning at both ends.
2) A capital letter L with a mortar board cap on top.
3) A capital letter S that creates a maze / path through.
4) A capital letter D that is a compass.
Your alternate designs that could better depict the personality themes are welcome.
I would like consistency in the feel of the icons. Our site is targeted to professional adults and associated pictures on the site are high-end art feel.
The chosen designer will likely be asked to continue this work for an additional 30 icons in a follow-on project.