Nick more than delivered against the brief of providing a breath of fresh air for Wild Mushroom Marketing. Not the design I thought I'd choose setting out on this, but that's why you work with professionals. My experience of the whole process, including 99designs support was very positive.
I am quite happy with the final design. It is fresh, clean, and eye catching. He worked on brand and was easy to direct. I smile each time I look at the logo and there really is no better compliment than that.
Professional work, was open to suggestions. Very happy with my product!
- MackDavi Studios
How dcbhillman started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mobile apparel apps
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1) A transparent background version of the divider image in the attached sample. The image displays an arrow that indicates which tab the user selected.
- Leave 10 pixels on each side of the arrow (the app will repeat the first/last columns).
- Assume the area above the arrow will be 0xffffff and below it will be 0xebebeb (similar to the attached image).
- The final image should be a PNG with transparent background. Anything that isn't part of the shadow/gradient should be transparent. This is for retina displays. Include the source file please.
2) Another version of the above, but with less shadow. The height of the path should be at most 4 pixels (including the gradient) at any point.