Overall theme: Trying to show how a small team (around 8) is proactively mitigating risks globally and how we do it.
The infographic should be three parts:
1. Key metrics - We want to demonstrate the value we provide with some tangible metrics
2. Our pillars - Showcase our organizational pillars [See below]
3. The timelines – Visualizing a typical audit timeline, for 2 different cases [See attached, these can be stacked vertically of each other so they fit in the same powerpoint slide]
We’re asking for 4 files. One file with all three sections together, as this will be printed for standalone distribution as an 11”x14”. Then we need each section separate so they can be used individually as PowerPoint slides.
1. Site Security Program – On-site risk assessment and approval service for internal and third party post production facilities
2. Application Security Program – Systems architecture, code review and penetration testing for systems utilized to store and/or transfer pre-release theatrical content
3. Content Workflow Assessments – Document and maintain visual representation of all workflows involving the creation, storage and/or transfer of pre-release theatrical content
4. Policy Management – Document and publish detailed policy, standard and guidelines for Disney Studio content Protection
5. Training, Awareness and Enforcement – Leverage Policy Management’s materials and ensure internal and third party staff understand correct content handling processes
Important!!!: #1 & #2 are the largest focus points of our organization. They are complimentary to each other and this should be represented in some manner. The remaining pillars support those two AND each other. Looking for a visual that shows these relationships. These are not meant to be displayed as pillars literally.