Good interpretation of design brief
- Aloha Kai
Amazing designer who is prompt and makes changes immediately
Great design, was very helpful throughout the whole contest. I recommend his work to any one inquiring!
Excellent designer. Very professional
How Aloha Kai started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What we do:
We exist to give a voice to people without one, so that they can be heard in the sea of opinions, solve their problems, and improve their lives. We developed an advocacy platform to help neighborhood groups, nonprofits, and businesses easily and affordably get policy wins. We do this by simplifying both the know-how and the tools to influence the votes of decision-makers and the decisions of policy-makers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Similar to current web page at http://ujoin.co
Please use the same colors and font, but we want a different background image .
The background image should imply giving people a voice.
Elements to include in the landing page
1. New background image
2. Schedule a Demo button
3. Create an Action Page button
4. Two testimonials
5. A video
6. Product features with screen shots
9. Media logos "As Seen In"
10. Footer with terms,
1. We need a new banner image at the top, but the font and the menu colors and menu options can stay the same
2. We need two buttons -- a) "Schedule a Demo" button, and b) "Create an Action Page" button (add a phone number here also please)
3. Next we need a) the video, b) testimonial 1, and c) testimonial 2
4. After that, we need to list the features with screen captures