Change The Rules is the bomb!!! Attentive to details, quality work and extremely talented.
- Isabel Design
A very good job, as always.
Great communications...Great designs!
The designer is a great professional.
He had an extraordinary communication with us, he did also every change and revision we asked for. We are very happy with the results.
Hope to work again soon.
How FIXR.COM started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Fixr.com helps people make better decisions when it comes to home remodeling, repair and installation projects. Fixr is exclusively focused on the US market.
This contest is about optimizing conversions for an SEM ((paid advertising) landing page. You don't need to create the landing from scratch, we need you to improve/work based on this one: https://www.fixr.com/local-costs/ny…-room.html
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
- The green color of the logo is the main identity. However, the call-to-action (conversion) button needs to be orange.
- We'd like to keep the existing elements (the logos, the text, etc.) but improve the cosmetic appeal.
- We prefer to change the image that currently appears. You will need to find one that fits best (it's OK if we have to purchase it separately)
- In the landing page, there are two different types of content: Decision-related (''The best way of getting your painting job done'' and ''You deserve to choose'') and task-related (cost factors and golden rules). We would like to EMPHASIZE the decision-related.
- It should me minimalist and professional.
- It needs to be consistent with the rest of the site.
Elements to include in the landing page
Keep the existing content (text) in the landing page, but you may organize it differently.