* The group feels they're current logo (attached) is a good catch-all for "Continuum" ...pieces coming together, intersecting, overlapping etc., but they'd like to see a different shape or icon and are not married to the "flower" shape as they termed it. They also don't want it to simply look like clipart...nothing original...they'd liek a more crafted look.
* They liked that their current logo is colorful/vibrant....but they feel it has maybe too much color...they have to be mindful of printing costs and also how it looks on the web, in PPT, and video, etc.
* They like that it had a sense of movement
* "Continuum" is also meant to convey doctors interacting with patients and families, as well as different areas of the hospital interacting; so lots of connections to be made with all different groups/families/patients that come together - blended
* Palliative Care is care at the end of life...think old people and the seriously ill in hospice...they want their logo to celebrate life and not be gloom and doom which is what people associate with Palliative Care...no death and dying vibe. "Live as well as you can for as long as you can"
* Feelings they like to get from the logo:
Integration – different layers
I've attached their current logo (CP_current_logo) and I've also attached logos that they liked.
Last, they'd like a logo that could work with color and also as a black and white.