This is my family now!!! They know EXACTLY my thoughts whenever I have a project for them. Great work from them always
Very engaging design which I loved at first sight, simple and dynamic.
- Angstrom Alliance
No one is better!
Fantastic work and design. Really listened to the brief. Thank you!
- Scott Vidler
Great design and easy to work with!
How gabrielle.traff started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We (Next Day Blinds) sell blinds, shades, and shutters for interior home windows. We manufacture the products we sell ourselves in our Maryland factory. Our target customer is 55+, married couple, high income, lives in the suburbs, willing to pay for quality and full-service.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
dark blue: 126.96.36.199 (CMYK) or #054061 (Hex)
grey: 0.0.0.80 (CMYK) or (Hex) #58595B
orange (as an accent): 0.80.94.1 (CMYK) or #ED5928 (Hex)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- We have an "NDB stamp" (attached) that we currently use in Marketing materials for Next Day Blinds. We do not currently brand our product line as NDB but would like to (current product brand name is Great Windows) .
- Logo useage: this will be stamp, embossed, printed on our actual hard products (blinds, shades and shutters). SEE ATTACHED for photo of current Great Windows brand name on a tassel (a), cord fastener (b), bottom underneath rail of a mini-blind (c), and bottom underneath rail of wood blinds (d). The secondary usage is on product signs in our stores and marketing materials.
- Artwork needs to be clean and simple. No small sub-text like on the old Great Windows logo.
- Perhaps incorporate a window/blind in a simple way to help convey that NDB is a window covering brand
- 100% Assembled in the USA (not sure that can or should be worked into logo but worth mentioning)