Much effort to reach ultimate goal and best artwork!
Genesis is flexible, simple and reactive to the feedback. Once again, we manage to get a result.
Fast responses, excellent revisions and design. Very satisfied.
- ::Smooth Art::
Thank you for a wonderful job and making all of my modifications:)
- ♥ Naelly
Great work by Marissa92. Thank you.
Great talent and incredibly responsive.
How tyler.thayer started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an architectural and interior design firm that practices in cutting edge technology and sustainable design practices for corporate clients.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Since we are an architecture firm, the logo will have to work on a title block. I have attached an example of this title block. The new logo would replace the place holder green square "the studio". The new logo does NOT have to be a square (this was just a place holder). Lastly, we would like the logo's mark to have an option with the following as a type of slogan: Architecture - Interiors - Fab Lab. We will not always use the slogan, so it still needs to stand on its own.
1. Stay away from architectural cliches like extended drafting marks, building shapes, roofs, etc.
2. The letter "P" does not need to be the icon. In fact, I would prefer to come up with something that is subtle instead of an obvious P.
3. I like a lot of the geometric designs, however keep it simple.
4. I'm trying to think through how we may convey a new way of thinking, or a evolving way of thinking in design. Constantly pushing the vision of design.
5. I have not liked the stylized A. (without the cross bar). Unless it becomes integral to the design, avoid using it.