Im after logo and text:
Logo: logo based on sketch ive had done for me in the past:(See Attached reference Image 1 - My design)
The idea is a ‘cutsey’ griffon character sitting on rock with hands folded claws/hands together. tail. somewhat misproportioned. big legs, big tail small wings
Text: Griffon Software
- something more stylised and appropriate for a logo than reference image1. line art. minimal number of lines. single colour.
- something elegant without compromising a ‘cutesy' character.
- ideally something that can be incorporated as part of an application icon
- something that is scalable
- need logo as line art
- text ‘Griffon Software’ portrayed under the logo. can be all capitals. something distinctive but with ‘thick’ strokes that can be beveled. (see reference image 2)
to note: the logo doesn’t have to have the same style or look as the image supplied.
Things that I like that I’ve seen in other designs
See Attached Reference Image 2 - from company GRIFF Aviation -
- the chiselled text (either chiselled text or thick text where this can be done later)
- the angle of the horizontal elements in the text matches the angle in the logo. this makes the text distinctive but also makes the text and logo work together
See Attached Reference Image 3 - some example logos that i like. simple stylised line art. I like this style, though understand requested logo is more complicated and contains more features harder to portray in small amount of detail
Initially the audience are iPhone users, generally male professionals who deal in the sharemarket - to this end seeking a design that reassures a perspective user that the software is professional and reliable and is worth the higher than average app fee and that the software will be maintained.
Later the company intends on releasing a social media application and puzzle game so is after a fun and cute logo that is compatible with this covering a wide demographic - male/female 16-40 age group.
To address the above, looking for a logo that tries to is both professional, stylised and strong, while being fun and appealing to a broad age group.
The first application is a stockmarket application and I’m looking to incorporate this logo in the application icon - (I’m thinking maybe griffon can hold an icon represent stockmarket/graph)
Long term i would like to make the logo 3d and animated.
Should be Trademarkable.
I would like to establish a relationship with a designer for future design work, including 1 to 1 project for:
- icon for applications
- artwork for website.
- application assets
What I don’t want:
I dont want a design that:
- can’t be scaled
- has a lot of fine artwork/detail
- is multiple colours
- where the logo is the 'round headed chicken cartoon character’ often seen on early cartoons. or dollar shop logos.