Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
INTERIOR DESIGNER: describes a group of various yet related projects that involve turning an interior space into an effective setting for the range of human activities that are to take place there.An interior designer is someone who conducts such projects. Interior design is a multifaceted profession that includes conceptual development, liaising with the stakeholders of a project and the management and execution of the design.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Please STAY AWAY from anything that looks like Ster Kinekor http://www.sterkinekor.com/?gclid=C…tAodwAHO-w
- Logo should include business name: Susanne Koetter Interiors and image/s.
-It must be FUN and CREATIVE see here for inspiration: http://martindoller.com/index.html
- As it is a multifaceted job we would like the logo to communicate this in a creative manner
- Name and images are to create a simple clear story, so that you know immediately that the business does everything on an interior design project from start to finish
- Black must not dominate the logo or make it too heavy
- Don't use initials as dominate feature