Excellent designer and great communication. Thanks you!
Fresh, clean, approachable identity which matched the brief requirements.
Great communication, skills and willing to do necessary changes when asked. Thank you!
How semkaway started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are going to sell a variety of products, they will be mainly in home, kitchen, furniture and crafts niches. Target audience is broad, 70 % female, 30 % male, age - 25-60 years. Basically, people who want to make their house a comfortable place for themselves and their families. Other priorities that is common for our target audience is home improvement, cooking healthy and tasty food, organization of house space, spending time with family
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Taking into account the name of the company, we would like to have a chameleon on the logo. We don't want it to have a very complicated shape though because we plan to engrave the logo on wood and possibly also other materials. You can some examples of how we want the engraved logo to look like in the attached files.
2. We want to have two logo options: one in color and one in black and white. If possible, we would also like to see the b/w logo on the wooden texture. The colorful version will preferably have blocks of color that fill out the shape of the chameleon (like you can see for the kangaroo and the reindeer).
3. Chameleon shape can also be composed of several blocks (like the turtle or the gekko). However, the blocks should not be too small and there should not be too many details because we want to be able to use th logo on different objects of various sizes.
4. On the logo, we would like to have both the picture of chameleon and the name of our company (Homeleon).
5. If you have some ideas of how to combine the animal shape and the letters in the company name, we would like to see it, too.