How Cameron_Conway started their logo design journey
I'm looking for a logo for my sustainably-produced glove company
Green Finger Gloves
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm launching a web-based glove company that manufactures fleece gloves in a sustainable manner and with recycled materials. I need a logo to use on the business plan as I shop it for investors. Obviously, if I am able to raise funds I will need a full logo treatment and a wireframe for a Web 2.0 ecommerce site which can lead to more business for you!
- It must have the name Green Finger Gloves
- An image of fleece-style glove incorporated in the design somewhere
- Web 2.0 design style
- Should be able to accomodate the addtion of a tagline (when we come up with one)
- Keep in mind this is an apparel accesory so it needs to be sophisticated, yet very approachable (read: not haute couture and not cartoony)
- Gender neutral
- Lower case text
- Vecort format and TIFF files
- It doesn't have to be overwhelmingly green (figuratively or literally)
- The recycling arrows
- Should not lean towards being very city-shiek nor towards being mountain-crunchy