1. Must use same font!
2. Can do either of two versions. (a) "Ozza Home Design" or (b) "Ozza"
3. Use exact shapes from Brita logo (see attachment).
4. On the Brita logo, note three (3) colors. Darkest is at center. We want to use a different color palette. Can be done around BROWN or maybe a dark ORANGE. The tones should be WARM.
6. Considering to add small graphic to the left of the word OZZA. I'm including a simple concept -- Three bars of varying lengths. You can change height, width of these bars. If placed on a dark background, the bars may be white. Or you can try different styles.
6. Try different color combinations. Color should be WARM. This of something delicious like chocolate. But the product is metal, so nothing that translucent that might seem plastic.
7. I recommend using the "Three bars" with "Ozza" alone. If you do a logo with "home design", probably leave off the three bars?
8. If you keep "home design", need to bring in the edges so they are not quite flush with OZZA. When made the same width, it looks a little big.
9. In case this helps, a link. Try the third one down: Canyon Color
10. A few other suggestions. I'm sure you designers have better ideas...
Good luck and thanks again! We will pick a winner in next few days, for sure, and thanks for patience.