Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How Create started their logo design journey
Leasing Jacksonville is an established realestate rental company based in Jacksonville Florida. They specialize in working with people who are moving to sunny Jacksonville and looking for apartments, condos, townhome rentals.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our goal for this project is to mature the Leasing Jacksonville logo into a stronger brand which looks current, young/energetic, stable/trustworthy.
The old logo ( and all logos to date) have incorporated the jacksonville skyline into the logo and a fairly boring color palet. We would like to see concepts which improve opon this skyline introducing some bolder complent colors, BETTER FONT CHOICES.
Along with concepts of skylines/rental building, we would also be interested in see ideas that incorporate sun/ beach atmosphere of Jacksonville. Or a combination of both.
- Better fonts that flow well with the icon you create
- A mature color combination which will be more attention grabbing.
- Draw visually from the current logo -- keeping some element from the origional logo would be good a nodd to the current logo will help the transistion and assure the current client base the company they trust is still around.
- I want a fairly simple logo that flows well. I do not prefer bevels, shaddows, complex artwork.
- I do not want anything photo realistic in the logo -- all vector based. Let me know if I missed anything! I look forward to seeing your great ideas.