Today our company name is IntuiLab and our product is called IntuiFace. We have decided that the company brand name will be IntuiFace. And our current IntuiFace logo is not aligned with what we want to convey. So, we want a new logo that represents both our company and product.
Our customers include large international corporations like BMW, Capgemini, Ikea, Microsoft, SAP or IBM but also retailers like Yves Rocher or Walgreens and smart web agencies or system integrators like Accenture, First Impression or Toshiba. Today with more than 1,500 customers in 80+ countries use IntuiFace to create and play multi-touch, sensor, IoT- and data-driven interactive experiences. Headquartered in Toulouse and Chicago and now with 35 employees (and growing!), IntuiLab aims at becoming the first global leading CreativeTech company for interactive digital experiences. To achieve its ambitious goals the company has recently raised 3.7M$. See more at http://www.intuilab.com
What is IntuiFace (our product): a software platform empowering anyone, of any skill set and in any business, to create and deliver gratifying and purposeful interactive and connected experiences on multiple devices, in record time and without coding:
- That "anyone" is building it for an audience (vs. themselves) - we are B2B (vs. B2C) - whether "anyone" works for an agency/integrator or directly in an enterprise.
- "Interactivity": Because it is so much more effective than non-interactive content when trying to inform, educate, inspire, promote, entertain.
- "Connected": Mandatory for contextualization and personalization.
- "Without coding": breaking the typical designer-to-dev chasm, enabling the designer to go up to a real app...
What is the Promised Land we want to story-tell ?
IntuiFace is powering the reinvention of digital engagement in physical spaces.
We level the interactive app development playing field by democratizing the digital experience creation process.
What is the significance of the term "IntuiFace"?
- Intui = Intuitive - Applies to both the platform and the end-result (requires designer skills though)
- Face = 3 possible meanings
1/ Surface: there was once a domain coined and promoted by Microsoft called Surface Computing. It's also the name of the Microsoft tablet product line based on "touch".
2/ Face-to-face: highlight the relationship between an individual (the user) and a device (the screen). Our platform enables the creation of such a relationship.
3/ Interface: Like in UI. The name both speaks to the ease of use of IntuiFace itself (no coding! hour one productivity) and the intuitiveness of the resulting interfaces one can create (no design constraints! use common visual vocabulary!)
To whom do we want to convey these?
- The Creatives: UX Designer, Maker, Creative, Creative Marketing geek... What about "business" people?
- The Business folks: VP of Marketing/of Digital Transformation in Enterprise, Owner of agencies, Execs at integrators
What keywords would you like to associate with our logo? And which ones you don't?
- IntuiFace: Intuitive and the 3 "Faces": Surface, Face-to-Face, Interface
- Interaction: It's about the coming together of people and place-based content in personalized, purposeful ways
- No interaction mode is prioritized over any other (could be touch, voice, even a screen)
- Modern but not futurist nor techno
- Friendly, cool and professional (not like powtoon) to appeal to both the Creative and the Business
- Simple (as in easy to use) and uncluttered (as in "the best designs are those where there is nothing left to remove")
What (emotions, values, etc.) do we want to convey through the new branding?
- Emotions (appeal to the Creatives - it's about bringing joy):
-- Modern - Bold - Innovative - Believer - Spark Joy - Trigger Love - Unleash creativity - Give magic powers - "Everything's possible"
--Using IntuiFace makes you feel like part of an exclusive club of cool people, especially within the conservative Digital Signage market
- Values (appeal to business people, owners/project leaders - It's about bringing business results):
--Open - Transparent - Professional - Smart - Prompt to help - Enabler - "Pleasant to work with on all fronts"