Your design grabbed our attention from the first time we saw it. By incorporating the skyline of our city (which meant to me you did some research), you assured yourself a spot in our T-Shirt Design collection. We are an urban winery and showing our downtown area just made us happy! Great work and thank you so much for the minor changes you did for use.
- bill WBo
How Yossia started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
A new logo to my company
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company has changed her name (from WebSilicon to CyberSeal) and we've just finished a contest of changing its logo.
Now we need another logo for the company for our branch abroad who is called on the same name (CyberSeal) but will have a totally different logo.
The company is providing cyber security products and services to customers in the security and utilities markets.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. We want the logo to be based on the company name without any graphical icon.
2. Company name letters should be 'Cyberish' in their look.
3. Company name is all capital but the 'C' and the 'S' are larger than all other letters.
4. We thought it would be a good idea to use bits (see attached image) to build the 'C' / 'S' or both letters.
5. Under the company name, we need to add 'A member of Magal S3' (S3 should be in superscript).