Fast response time and impeccable logo quality. The brief was well read and respected.
How julien.lietartt started their logo design journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Today, more than 1000 board games are released every year. "Enjoy!" is a mobile application that helps you choose from an increasingly rich and varied offer.
The principle is simple, you ask a question like: "I am looking for a game to play with my friends during the aperitif, what would you recommend to me?" or "I would like to introduce my parents to board games, what would you recommend to me?" and the community recommends a board game that meets your expectations.
But that's not all, when you've chosen your board game, you can buy it or rent it in the shops around or book it in your favorite game bar and organize an event and invite your friends to start a game.
Our mobile application only wants one thing: for people who want to spend a good time with friends or family around a board game, to do so thanks to Enjoy. :)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
It looks like a board game design
Duolingo is one of the best gamified applications on the market and its logo is reused as a mascot throughout the application
it is a cute mascot
C'est amusant et ça rassemble beaucoup d'élements qui font comprendre que le logo est en rapport avec le jeu de société
- The logo should reflect this feeling : "You are with friends around a board game and you are having one of the most fun moments of your life, so much so that you are all laughing to pieces".
- The logo may recall certain pieces that are regularly found in board games (meeples, tiles, a board, a game box, cards, dice, etc.). However, be careful not to fall into the cliché.
- The logo must be able to be adapted on several backgrounds (light or dark). It will be used in the application but also adapted to become a mobile application icon.
- Using a mascot can be a plus because the application will be gamified.
- Last but not least: we are talking about modern board games, if for you the board game rhymes with "Monopoly" or "Yams", ask around or go your way :).