Gira was fantastic! The effort from the start was amazing.
Great idea of colour matching and text layout. I really like the work that was done.
- Business to Business
- ArtisticSouL RBRN*
It has been wonderful working with you!! Thank you for everything! We are very excited about our new logo!!
Great work! Design and communication was spot on!
How nathanstyffe started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Mountain Edge Training
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company teaches long range shooting to the US military Special Forces units and general public. We emphasize real-world applications of the skills learned in the classroom and standard gun range by taking students into the field to practice techniques in challenging real-world environments including wind, weather, extreme angles, and improvised shooting positions.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We would like the logo to remain fairly simple (for potential embroidering) but also like to see designs incorporating these features:
- Silhouette of a mountain in the background
- Silhouette of a shooter laid prone behind a rifle in the foreground
- Rifle should feature a "turreted" scope (knobs on top and sides of the scope, see attached photo). Possibly include the bi-pod (two legs on the front of the rifle) if the level of detail allows.
- We would like the logo to be mostly contained with a circle or shield (examples attached). Text "Mountain Edge Training" could be inside or outside of the circle or shield shape.
- The shooter in the logo could be a negative of the mountain in the background.
- We're not necessarily looking to have crosshairs in the logo. But if you want to try a design with them, please use these: https://www.google.com/search?q=nig…BlEDJ0voM:
Thanks for your time! Feel free to reach out with questions.