We are a new company changing our name to In Life. We are starting over with a new look and feel and need you to create a new logo for a company that promotes products for a healthier lifestyle.
We desire a logo with a sexy and classy attitude Or simple and clean. Something easy to read. We need your help for some cool designs!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- We are a new company currently with the name Revelle but we are changing it to "InLife". We desire a logo that includes the name of our new company, "InLife" in one word. Our company promotes a healthier and prosperous lifestyle.
"Live the In Life". - Our products are chosen with Health and Well being in mind. - Our current signature product is an electronic cigarette that allows people to simulate smoking without worrying about the harmful carcinogens. You can see the product at our web site at: https://www.myrevelle.com/servepage…=replicate
- We will be changing the whole look and feel of the website too. So everything you see will be changed.
- We have pretty much a blank slate so your creative designs for a logo will be greatly appreciated.
- We will use this logo for business cards, website, brochures packaging, t-shirts etc. to promote our company so we want something that is easy to read and that reduces well and maintains clarity.
- Colors: To help you select Logo Colors for us it's important to tell you that our current product is going to come in a nice White, Black or Silver box..
- The design should look sexy and hip,
- The design may also be elegant and classy.
- Our product is for both men and women and so the logo should not look too feminine nor too masculine.
- Vector Format
- We do not want a logo that includes smoke or simulated smoke as part of the design as our products will eventually evolve into other health related products that are not simulated smoke related.
- Even though our company has/will have products for the Health and Well being, we don't want our logo to necessarily reflect that with things like "green leaves" etc. like most wellness companies have.
- Nothing Industrial looking or too cutsie looking. Ex: hearts, butterflies flowers, figures of people etc.