This was a great experience. Fast, fun and great results!! Thanks so much for helping me visualize an idea!!
How with started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Good Grace & Humour
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Untamed, natural, wild flower arrangements for weddings and events targeting sophisticated/bohemian women between 25 and 35.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like that the design of the logo cleverly reflects the urban nature of the business. Ie, that the text looks like a house.
I like the texture in this logo
I like the texture in this logo
I like the textured font and simplicity of this logo
I like the cleverness of this logo and the beautiful font - it looks almost like a windy path
I like the smudge of colour and texture behind the font in this one but not a fan of the curly font
I like the texture and balance of this one
I like the amber tone in this one
- I like the idea of the 'golden hour', just before dusk or just after dawn, much like in the Corona 'From where you'd rather be' ads. I do not mean this literally, ie. I do not want text placed over one of my inspiration images. The images are just to show you the overall vibe of the brand.
- I'm trying for a wild, untamed and textured feel to the brand, while still keeping it graceful. A little curated chaos.
- I work from a grungy workshop rather than a pretty flowershop and my designs are wilder and edgier than traditional wedding flowers, so I really don't want a traditional 'florist' logo.
- I'd prefer to be seen as an artist or designer rather than a florist per se.
- I'm not a huge fan of cursive font and their overuse in traditional florist logos.
- I am also looking for something that incorporates the text of my business name and any images into the body of the logo., rather than text next to an image.
- I am not a fan of the little symbols below/next to the name of my business. They look a bit flat/premade for me. I like illustrations with a bit more texture that are incorporated into the logo itself. I love a hand-drawn look.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
- distinguish self from traditional florists by having an edgy, image and project driven design
Jimdo templates to explore
The overall idea is to smoothly move website users through a holistic experience of a particular wedding (a design brief, photos, bride's comments and vendors involved) and transition them to a 'contact us' page.
Within this, we'll want
- a homepage largely image based
- project category pages (eg 'real weddings', 'photoshoots') with an image to click on for each project
- a template page for individual projects allowing for text describing design brief, the photos from the project, a quote from the client, vendors involved, link to contact us page.
- A few text heavy pages (eg 'About us', 'How we work')
- Contact us page with location map and form to complete