*** DESIGNS ***
1. Main-menu-screen consisting of the points above.
2. List view / Detail view
The navigation points 1+2+5 are "list views" and should be designed independently whether they have an article picture or not.
For the parking service feature we need a map and a list view. On the map you can see your position and surrounding parking occasions. These locations are colored either green (vacant) or red (occupied). Tapping one of them, a small window opens with the name of the parking lot written above and a small button for the detail view with some detailed information about it (max. height, capacity (e.g. 344/350) etc.)
4. Waste calendar
That's a service for the citizens for getting information about the dates of the bulk waste removal. A search input with an "instant" function will help the users finding the street they are looking for. Means, typing an "a" instantly filters only streets beginning with an "a" - comparable to navigation systems. Once chosen the correct streetname, the dates for the upcoming 3 months are being diplayed. In between has to be a button which says: "Do you want a reminder for that specific date?" and has the function of a PUSH-reminder.
5. Address a complaint
This is a feature for inhabitants wishing to address complaints about deficits like graffiti, environment issues etc.
Complaints have the following input fields:
- (required) Location input either via automatic geo-location (which must have an explicit opt-in) or manual input (with instant search function like in the waste calendar)
- (optional) Textarea for additional comments
- (required) DropDown with pre-defined categories
- (optional) Make a camera shot / choose a picture from the photo gallery