- do not use anything at all in gliffy diagram as a design guide. The finished article must NOT look like a typical software schematic diagram. It should be great to look at.
- You are completely free to choose any style including hand sketches, hand drawn or anything else. Be original and inspired
- Would prefer not to see too many different colors. One or two colors very carefully used would be better, but if you feel inspired with another approach, go ahead
- Clarity is crucial
- The Developer and Platform feature points must be there and should be clearly clickable but should not be too large or dominant
- Each item is clickable and will require a subtly different 'hover' state as well
- The "Browser IDE" can be a PC/Laptop or could possibly be based on the attached IDE image
- Needs a clear differentiation between the back-end and front-end sides of the diagram
Just avoid boring, corporate style diagrams. Does not need to be crazy. What I am looking for is great design and if it is inventive and original, all the better.