6 x 11 Postcard mailer designed to immediately capture the attention of the homeowner with a photo of a wildfire approaching a home or a community. The ultimate goal of the piece is to drive the reader to our website.
Here is an outline from Word that will help identify the critical messaging. Don't feel like you need to use this copy, but you can if you think it fits. This is just a list of things I would like to communicate either through copy or images.
Company Mission Statement- To empower home & land owners with the tools and capability to more effectively protect their property from the threat of wildfire.
• Introduce the reader to a product they are probably not familiar with but has direct relevance to their situation.
• Inform reader that with our product, they can provide lasting protection to their homes/property from wildfires even after they have evacuated.
• Entice them to learn more by going to the website or calling for info
- “Give your home a fighting chance!”
Strong accompanying graphic, wildfire approaching home(s)
- Firefighters simply cannot protect every home, which is why homes are lost every year in spite of their best efforts
- Your garden hose is not enough
It doesn’t provide the requisite volume needed, and even if it did…
- Water alone will evaporate very quickly under wildfire conditions: high heat, high winds, low humidity, thereby exposing your structures/landscaping to ignition
- You can put the odds in your favor with our Home Shield pump system featuring FireIce®
Professional grade equipment designed specifically to be operated by homeowners
FireIce® fire gel provides up to 20x more protection than water alone
-Don’t have pool? No problem. We offer portable water bladders/tanks.
- Waterax, a North American company, has been supplying the U.S. Forest Service with firepumps for over 50 years
- FireIce is in use by the U.S. Forest Service and many international wildland agencies
- 100% biodegradable
- Easily rinses off your home afterwards
- Far superior to foam in both duration & ability to cling to surfaces
We will add phone number later.
The website is http://www.HomeShieldFireDefense.com
I would like to see this as the main message on the front: "Give Your Home a Fighting Chance"