We are looking to design a postcard.
A STRONG VISUAL IS A MUST
Great Headline ( some of the examples )
TIME TO MOVE?
NEED TO MOVE YOUR STUFF?
LOOKING FOR A TRUSTED MOVERS?
Don't let moving day get you down!
We are here to do the heavy lifting!
We noticed you're moving
What we prefer to be included
1) We want to tell them what they need to do next:
• Call for a free estimate 855.947.6543
• Visit our webpage http://www.zipmoving.us and easy as 1,2,3 get a ballpark estimate ONLINE
2)Our website and phone number (855)947/6543 should appear on both sides.
3)The most important message we need to convey is through visuals, keep your message clear, minimalistic, concise, and impactful.
4)We want to offer them a SPECIAL OFFER
• 50$ discount for any local move
• 100$ discount for any long distance move
5)We would like to Include logos of AMSA to boost our trustworthiness and that we are A+BBB rated company:
6) FOLLOW USPS GUIDELINES
The bottom 3/4” of the postcard is used by the USPS for barcoding and should be empty also I attached the guidelines in the file below ( it is very simple )
Trim Size: 6 x 11”
• Margins: .2” all sides,
• All text, logos and critical visuals must stay inside the margins
7) You can also mention that we are currently serving ATLANTA, CHICAGO, and WASHINGTON DC
8) You can mention the following
- We are Licensed and Insured
- Local or Long Distance
- Clean Cut and well Mannerd
- 5 Star Google and Yelp
YOU CAN BE CREATIVE THIS IS JUST A GUIDELINE !!!