The challenge is to create a late that reflect the communication code for the new product category, taking as reference the beverage industry, the cannabis industry and the spirits industry.
- When sold in a liquor shop, the bottle and the label should be eye-catching and play on the theme of the jungle to draw attention from several meters away. Nonetheless, it cannot appear to be excessively innovative or look like a spirit that is 100% design and 0% tradition.
- The designer can determine whether to make the label one single piece or have multiple labels to break up the information (Front label and Back Label, Front Label can be composed of 2 pieces).
- The bottle glass colour will be green, so the label should be of light colour, cream, craft or white
- The product will go into a 500 ml. cylindrical bottle. The designer can chose between the 4 options of bottle founded in the attached file
- The drawing must resemble a traditional printing method, vintage style, postal type or bills type. See documents attached regarding elements of labels that fit our objectives.
- The label can be on paper or printed directly on the bottle
The front label must use high quality paper, figurative image representing the jungle of Amazonas. Nonetheless, we want to keep the amount of information to the minimum, with only a few words. All of the legal information and description of the product will be located on the back label.
An important challenge of the label is the representation of the Amazon jungle.A possibility that we have thought is the snake as an icon in a position that demonstrates power, elegance and nature, it could be alone or with elements such as the jungle or the Amazon River in the form of a snake.Another alternative is not to have an icon and use the shape of the label to communicate the jungle context with antoher support elements.
The front label must contain:
THC 200 Mg.
100% Natural - 0% Alcohol
Tropicals botanics with THC Cannabis
Slowly destilled & Herbal Infused
Crafted in Colombia
The back label will consist of a story of Silvatico (which we will supplied later). In terms of design:
Font & colour to match with whole design
Band Bottled: 08/2018
Distiller: Ineditus Distillers
Batch No. 133/2017
Bottle No. 0244
Barcode : XXX
Space for Legal mentions & icons
According to the General Suggestions:
- Women should not drink this kind of beverages during pregnancy
- Do not consume while driving
- Do not combine with alcoholic beverages
For more information see attached files