We sell female clothes made from high-tech performance fabrics
Description of the product target audience
A woman on the go. A woman who wants to have it all, career, family, friends, sport, etc.
We produce two types of product and we need to design packaging and brand labels for our products
1. Ready to wear (dresses, shirts, pants, blouses)
2. Outerwear (jackets, coats, parkas, etc.)
In total we need the following
1. Hangtag (can be the same for ready to wear and outerwear)
2. Sewn in brand label for ready-to-wear (with no size indication)
3. Sewn in brand label for outerwear (with no size indication)
4. Size label ready-to-wear (just the size needs to be indicated on a small separate label)
5. Size label outerwear (just the size needs to be indicated on a small separate label)
5. Care label outerwear
6. Care label ready to wear
7. Technical Info about fabric for outerwear (we like those attached from our fabric manufacturer but would like to have our own as we do not always use one manufacturer)
8. E-commerce box for ready-to-wear. Dimensions outer 35,5 x 24 x 12,5 cm. For box it needs to have the place where we put the address for delivery. Currently we use this kind of box from Swiss Post and we would like to have our own branded box https://www.postshop.ch/shop/en/sta…-/p/730838
9. E-commerce bio-plastic wrap for ready-to-wear. To fit the dress in the box.
We use the following fonts: Lato and Bignoodletitling. You are welcome to use other fonts. I am attaching current packaging designs. We have got a negative feedback on using plastic in our packaging. We would like to make packaging more modern and look more eco -friendly. However we would like to keep white and black part of it because it is our brand equity assets. We were thinking probably we could combine white and black APPAREAL assets with craft paper assets and like this make it look modern and eco-friendly.
E-commerce box for ready-to-wear. Dimensions outer 35,5 x 24 x 12,5 cm. Brand label for dress should be a typical label. Brand Label for outerwear can vary.
Current Suitbag. It is not in the brief but just to see what can go into the e-commerce box if we make it bigger and ship a coat in it
I started drafting some ideas on the hangtag myself. Please use it as an idea not as a direction. I thought it could be nice to combine black white and craft paper to move away from plastic and communicate high tech and eco-friendly nature of the brand