How devina.h started their product packaging journey
black muted colour, as the cart will be gold and silver. and the box looks robust
matte black with black foil
internal box pattern idea
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Description of the product
Italian designer bar cart for liquor. Our brand is creating luxury home furnishing for men that is functional, robust, will look good in their home.
Description of the product target audience
Our target market is male, 30 - 60 y.o., middle/upper income, >US$80,000 pa. US, Europe and Australia region.
- a box for a heavy & fragile product (bar cart has glass shelves), with handle so it's easy to carry e.g. as a housewarming gift
- the box will still showcase the unassembled product (the customer still have the unboxing experience and get that it's a luxury product and assembling it is just a minor thing they have to do to enjoy the product)
I've provided the image & spec that I tried to create initially. It ends up looking like a giant chocolate box, so I'm not too happy with that. I need your help to turn it into a luxury designer piece.
These are my first thought, i welcome your ideas and suggestions.
- front: logo & brand. material = matte black. font = black foil.
- back: the gold bar cart (there will be the silver bar cart as well), logo & brand, dimension
- bottom: small logo & brand + barcode
- side: content of box in Italian, English and Spanish
- other side: about the cart to give idea what they can use it for, logo and bar code
- inside: pattern or a map of a city in Italy with black background
What to avoid
lifestyle images e.g. a model with a glass of liquor, etc
photos with trademarked brand
please refer to dieline. We are finalising the packaging, there could be an additional 5cm on both ends.