Michelle has been nothing but amazing throughout this entire process. We wanted to make sure our cover was perfect and she helped us tweak every little request till it was just right. Thank you again Michelle!
How vanoliproducts started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Nurture Star Silicone breast pump
Description of the product
a small clear silicone, manual breast pump, designed to express breast milk using suction. It can be used to express milk from one breast while the baby feeds on the other.
Description of the product target audience
Women. New mothers who wish to breastfeed their baby. Generally middle to high income earners and higher educational level.
-An elegant, classic and simple design.
-To include logo and the words 'Silicone Manual Breast Pump'
-Appropriate colours to compliment the logo. It should include a photo or graphic of a mother and baby to symbolise nurturing.
-To include UPC code on the back or side of the box. With 'Designed in the UK, made in China' in small lettering above the UPC code.
-Should include the words 'BPA free, No phthalates and Food grade silicone'
-To include a badge with '100% satisfaction guarantee'
-To include wording;
Includes 1 Breast Pump and 1 Hygienic Lid
Made from High Quality, Food Grade Silicone
Compact Design, Size 14.5 cm x 6.5 cm
Capacity: 100 ml
Please do not use in microwave
-To include wording;
Soft and Comfortable to Use
Simple to Clean
Small and Portable
Easy Expressing on the Move
Instructions for use
1. Wash in warm, soapy water. Sterilize. Do not microwave. Avoid use of chemical detergents.
2. Gently squeeze the centre of the pump and place centrally over nipple area. If uncomfortable re-position.
3. Continue to squeeze pump in a rhythmic motion to express breast milk or maintain the pump’s position to collect milk when feeding baby on the other breast.
4. Cover and store milk as advised by your healthcare provider.
5. Wash and sterilize the pump, store in a cool, dry place. Check condition of pump frequently and replace at first sign of damage.