1. I am looking for a billboard to capture the attention of drivers. Remember, you only have 3 seconds to get a message across.
2. This is a regular billboard. NOT DIGITAL
3. I will include some photos for inspiration. Yes, you are free to create your own. We provide MANY services, but for this billboard I would like to focus on a limited summer special on injectables.
The 2 specials are as follows:
1. $10 per unit Botox.
2) Wrinkle filler $399 per syringe, Radiesse or Restylane.
I will need the logos for these brands. But do not make them the focus. the price and OUR brand is the focus
I would like this billboard to be somewhat political in nature. We (Cleveland, Ohio) are hosting the National Republican Convention in July.
I would like a large picture of the Democrat and Republican symbols. I will need this to be a photo I can purchace with an enhanced license. Please see www. shutterstock.com. This photo should be in the center of the billboard. I like these 2 images on Shutterstock
Image ID: 323678543
Image ID: 100262873
4. The artwork photos are important. Please choose catching graphics.
5. We would like the following at the top of the billboard:
"Ironing out our differences... One wrinkle at a time." This should be bold. Perhaps the word wrinkle can look wrinkled?
Let's iron out our differences.....One wrinkle at a time.
"Wrinkle free in CLE"
I would also like some American colors placed. Red, white, and blue or the flag somewhere. I understand that this may make the sign look busy. Play with the idea. I may have to remove it.
6. I do not want our phone number or address on the billboard. Focus on our website... http://www.seriouslyskin.com . People should research us before they call.
Add on:Hi! So I have gotten some feedback from colleges, perhaps we replace the political symbolls with an attractive women. Play with the idea. If we have a women in the center, use the "wrinkle free in CLE."
If you can make designs with the political graphics, and with a women, that would be great. I will be doing an opinion poll near the end.