What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
MayDate is a new spin on online dating - we activate a single person's social networks so that their friends set them up on dates.
When a single person joins MayDate they start a 30-day campaign to get some dates. They must invite some friends to participate in their campaign and also promise to donate to one of our charities if their friend proposes a date.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Design for Poster (scaleable to A2, A3 and A4) to be put into workplaces around Australia; Portrait orientation
- Full artwork files (psd or ai) in addition to jpeg output
Look n Feel
- See our Homepage http://www.maydate.com for the look n feel
- Wish to incorporate the two main characters (images attached) in some way but they may be amended
- Feel free to show creativity in concept communication. Though make sure that the messaging is clear and uncluttered however.
- Feel free to emphasise the elements you think are most important: the objective is for the poster to get noticed and for people to go to the website and sign up.
- Logo: heart shaped logo (attached)
- Title: "Are you Sydney's Best Friend?"
- URL: http://www.maydate.com
- Characters / animations - perhaps being like cupid / bow and arrow / magnifying glass etc
- Two prizes: "Winner gets a weekend getaway from RedBalloon (valued at $500)" and "Setup 5 friends and get a coffee pack from Republica Coffee"
- Instructional text (see homepage boxes at top left and top right): "Single? Start a 30-day MayDate campaign and invite a select group of friends to suggest dates for you" and "Got single friends? We make it easy for you to set them up on dates."
- Charities: "Each MayDate campaign raises funds for these great charities:" + logos of each charity (20% of real estate on the poster)