You're crazy if you don't hire Darkmaster. He's one of the best designers I've worked with, and is also very professional.
- Rafael Garcia
How Rafael Garcia started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We help people change their lives through the knowledge of Programming. We think that people shouldn't struggle so much to learn programming, so we try to make it fun and pleasant to learn how to code.
Our main audience are males, 18-35
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Simplicity is king.
Should look Modern, flat, clean, playful. Feel like a game.
Should be Easy to Use and navigate.
THIS IS NOT an institutional website. This is (basically) an online courses platform.
- This is the initial page.
- It should show the courses available for the user. Keep in mind that only 1 course will be available. In order for the user to go to a next course, he must complete the prerequisited courses.
- It should have a Top 5 of best users
- I would like to display the user's progress on the course he is currently doing.
- * Users have Level and XP points, like in online games. They gain XP by answering questions correctly
- * Users will receive notifications from discussions and comments
* Should always be visible for the user, not matter what page he is.
- This is the page when the user clicks on a course in the Dashboard.
- It should list the Lessons and Questions for that course.
- "Questions" are actually Items, they may be: a Video, a Choice question, a Code question.
- It should inform the user the questions' types
- It should inform the user which questions he already did
- It should inform the user which questions he answered correctly and incorrectly
Choice Question page
- This is the page when the user clicks on a Question in the previous page.
- It should have the question text, alternatives and a way to submit his answer
- It should be possible for the user to navigate to next and previous question
- It should have a section for the users to start discussions and ask questions about that Question.
- Suggestion: the discussions may follow StackOverflow's formatting style for the answers and comments (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/…-exception)
Please let me know if I can help with anything, we can have a call if necessary.