Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Zuri Furniture has put together an imaginative collection targeting style-conscious buyers. Blending contemporary styles, modern lines and comfortable appeal, we offer one of the largest and most unique selections of furniture and décor for the home and office. In addition, Zuri carries modern art, classic accessories, brilliant area rugs, unique sculptures and elegant fragrances. Zuri’s extensive line is designed to accommodate even the most particular consumer without straining their budget. We believe you should not have to sacrifice quality for affordability. Our mission is to bring you contemporary styling for a comfortable life.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Zuri Furniture would like a complete UI overhaul for this project. There are no design constraints except the fact that ZuriFurniture.com needs to complement the Zuri Image which is
The Design should be
• Straight lines
• Full Browser Width
• Potentially utilizing ghost product images as a backdrop if possible
• Bold Contemporary Color scheme.
• Responsive to provide an optimal viewing experience across all devices. We will contract with you separately to provide ipad and iphone mockups
• Home Page (Page 1)
o Integrate Design elements to showcase Product merchandising images or an area that can be used to promotional advertising.
o Section to Show case product categories (living / bedroom / dining)
o Product Showcase area for New product, Popular products etc.
o Popup to solicit email address for Newsletter and Special coupons signup
• Sub Category - Product Listing Page (Page 2)
o Show List Price Crossed out
o Show Current Selling Price
o Show Calculated % off from List price
o A way to highlight products on closeout.
o A way to incorporate time to ship time – “Ships in 12-14 weeks”
o Site should be able to accommodate add to cart with quantity Box (show us with and without)
o Add to Project List (Wish List) (show us with and without)
o Incorporate product variations (color swatches, configurations, size, etc.)
o “Sort List by” Drop Down
o “Items Per Page” Drop Down
o Faceted Searching Filters (filters provided by 3rd party) but design needs to be incorporated.
• Product Detail Page (Page 3)
o Product Main images
o Alternate Images (should be able to accommodate more than 7 alt images using carousel)
o Product Title
o Product List price Crossed out
o Product Selling Price
o Calculated % Off from List price.
o Shipping Lead time for specific product (“Free Shipping! Ships in 3-5 Days”)
o Options/Variations Selector (show us design for swatches and text dropdown to make selection)
o Product Content to be incorporated:
- Text paragraph of Product Description
- Bulleted Details
- Product specific return policy
- Warranty info
- Return info
- Shipping method information
- Customizable? Describes if product is customizable. Show Swatches of other colors/materials that can be used as available options. This can be done via a different section on the page or using a popup that contains swatches and color names. Customers must call to complete purchase and work with a designer.
o Add to Cart Button
o Add to “Wish List”
o Share to Social Media buttons
o Section that shows “Other Products in this Collection”
o Related Product Section that incorporates
- Shop by room
- Similar to This
- You may also like
- Shop by color
- Other products from this manufacturer
o Product Reviews Section
o “Ask a question” section for Q/A repository between customers and Designers. Past conversations will provide relevant information to browsing customers. E.g. the color looks really lime green in the pictures... Is it really?
• All final designs should be supplied with PSD. If you can provide HTML – would be very beneficial. Will contract for this separately if need be.
• Designs should able to be adapted to responsive website and optimized for PCs, tablets, and phones
• Once you design the three pages needed, we will contract with you directly for the remaining design work (static pages, cart and checkout, responsive design, etc.) We have a few more templates we would like for you to design plus we envision having on-going design needs.