We are offering textbased chatting aimed at men and women to meet new people, but it should look like a chatting websites not a dating website. We are 100% focused on that, we are not offering any other services besides textbased chatting.
The main elements will be the online users and the chat tab element.(details below)
You are welcome to add additional parts to make the website more visually appealing and selling if you like.
You are completely free what sizes of pictures you want to use, you can also use multiple different sizes of user pictures that is no problem at all.You're also free to include license pictures, we will buy all license pictures additionally.
Elements the landing page should have:
- Please find the logo here https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/megchatstatic/logo.zip The logo is nowhere used yet, so it's actually up to you if you if you take the one with the white or black color, depending on your design.
- Log in, only the word Log in(+grafics etc.) is visible. The form itself is not visible and will only appear on hover or click
- Registration, only the word registration (+grafics etc.) is visible. The form itself is not visible and will only appear on hover or click
- Navigation, big enough to hold at least six words, each 10 chars.
- online users (picture/name/age), this element should have the possibility to scroll through. You should show at least six users, you can also show 20 or more if you like, we have definitely always enough users online. important, try users to engage here = clicking on any of those users, because then they are directly chatting with them.
- chat window. is a tab element, so has clickable tab headings, one active tab and content. There's always at least one tab visible. You are free to distribute the following between the content and tab heading, you can also have elements twice, in heading and tab content:
4. About me text ( up to 255 chars)
5. status = some status information like sending, enter a message etc. up to 40 chars
6. A button Recharge (money)
7. the chat history (date, time, message 255 chars, username you or chat partner) should also have the possibility to scroll through older and more content
8. enter message field with nice blinking cursor up to 255 chars. Important, try users to engage here by typing a message.
9. How many chars are left "still 255 chars left"
10. Send message button
- Footer is quite easy and should contain. about us link, field to enter e-mail and button "sign to newsletter", copyright. Your free to add a site map, six main categories, about 4 to 6 links each
Our landing page has one simple purpose, the user should engage with our website
1. Click on any of the online users -> new chat tab will open with that user and he can start chatting.
2. enter message, Nr. 8 from tab element
Try to get the user to do one of those two actions is really important.
The best design will win and the following parts are optional
- you can add anything you like to make the website more visually appealing.
- One idea might be to add more categories like newest users, hottest users etc. But please don't forget that the most important part is the online users, because with those you can chat directly on the landing page.
you can reach me anytime at Skype "rommel.megusta"