What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I run a blog and city transit guide site called InsideTransit. Check it out at http://www.insidetransit.com. The site offers a variety of city guides on how to use transit in cities including NY, London and Chicago. There's also a transit blog where I share transit-related news and other interesting items. I have a logo that I love, now I need a template to match - the current template is pretty horrible.
- The template should be open and clean - inviting for the average Internet user but modern
- Navigation should allow for 6-7 main items (8-9 would be great) - each city guide has sub-nav so this needs to be accounted for as well
- There needs to be room for advertising as well - I'd like a leaderboard, skyscraper along with a column for traditional blog 125 pixel square ads.
- Open to colors, I can provide the logo in eps and you can color it as you desire
- not big on red
- would prefer to stay away from the traditional blog (left content/right ads) format