Great designer and great design! Designer was responsive to requests and was very professional.
Top Designer, read and understood my brief. Brought my vision to life!!!
It was a pleasure to work with Micheal. Fast, great communication, perfect design. Highly recommended!
Excellent design, professional and timely communication, great customer service with quick feedback rounds.
Very helpful and quite smart. Will surely work with Kuda again in the very near future.
How ChrisDE started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
zu-zweit.de - Online Dating Comparison Website
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The design is for a complete new website zu-zweit.de.
zu-zweit.de is German and means together / twos / two of us / as a pair.
The website compares Online-Dating services and suggests the visitor based on his profile an individual online-dating service which fits best for him or her.
So zu-zweit.de is no online-dating service, it compares online-dating services (like meetic, badoo or eHarmony, …)
The target audience are singles between 25 and 60 years, focus on female.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
I need the home site to find a basic layout. You'll find a mockup in the attached files.
As well I have a logo which must be used and should fit to your colors of your layout.
On the home site the visitor could generate a suggestion using his Facebook account or browse the categories by hand.
So the goal of the home site is to guide the visitor to the dating povider which fits best for him.
- fixed width 960px layout
- made for touch (especially the megadropdown / whitespace / useable on tablet with fingers)
- mega dropdown menu inside the header
- creative header- integrate the logo in the deisgn (propably reuse the idea of the logo's airplane)
- Retina Display ready (graphics should look great with double size as well for Apple iPad 3 / MacBook Retina)
So you have 4 things to start:
- the guidelines from above
- the logo (attached file) of zu-zweit.de
- a mockup (attached file)
- font of the logo is Diavlo (attached in files as OpenType Font)
What to avoid
I really need an outstanding design, no standard blog layout.
Please avoid comic illustrations and use real people, I attached a few as well.